Re: How about this replacement of WINE.

Edward Savage wrote:
I'm sorry but what does this have to do with wine at all?

This is a discussion about the Linux Unified Kernel and where the developers came from. At last check, it would be a good thing to discuss possible competing projects and where they differ from Wine. The Linux Unified Kernel attempts to put some, but not all, of the Windows API functions in the Linux Kernel. Bloat if I ever saw it, and that is my opinion on the matter.

James