Re: Mailing list <-> forum gateway

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI wrote:
On Monday 03 March 2008, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from "DARKGuy ." <dark.guy.2008@xxxxxxxxx> who wrote:

can use the mailing list instead.

Mailing list now getting clogged up with beginners questions.

At one time WE all were beginners. It is up to us to help them get where they want to go. I'm all for a FAQ, and I've read the one on the Wiki and it is fine as-is. We need to educate the noobs that such a thing exists and that the answer to their current question is there.
For me that's it, I'm leaving, and you'll have to find new maintainers for the apps I maintained.
Please continue to maintain the Apps. You just don't have to read the list to find that there are problems with them or that users are experiencing problems by reading the list.

James McKenzie