Re: Recycle bin?

Dan Kegel wrote:
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 6:37 AM, James McKenzie
<jjmckenzie51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Since this uses Operating System functionality, this should be work on a
 Mac.  I will test this soon and if it does not work, I will file a bug
 if there is not one present.

Yeah, let's file a bug against Mac OS X for not using the
freedesktop.org trash spec.

Oh, wait :-)  Yeah, on a mac we should use the Mac trash mechanism
if we don't already...

Ok. I'll try it right now. Winefile deleted the test file and it did not show in the trash. Is this expected?

James