Re: Coping WoW tree

Yep, you will only get menu entries if you do a fresh install.  If you check wowwiki there is a very nice svg and instructions for adding the menu entries for gnome.  It looks much better than the extracted bmp file you get from an install too.

On Feb 20, 2008 3:27 AM, Charity Abbott <angeliqer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for all the info, folks. The copy process went off without a hitch.
> The only down side is that Wine doesn't seem to want to create menu entries.
> I'm guessing that something in an install process does that. So, unless
> there's a specific Wine command to do that, that will be the next step.

This is different depending on what window manager or menu program
you're looking to add to. Some distributions are set up to do it
automatically when you install a program, even in wine. Some are not.