Photoshop cs 2 hardware error

Installed PS CS2 and after install it ran fine .. it never came to the activation screen but it was working, the I closed it, then i tried to run it within the gnome menu. Applications > Wine > Programs > Photoshop Cs2 .. tried to load it, once it finished loading all the goodies I got this error "Unable to continue because of a hardware or system error. Sorry, but this error is unrecoverable" (what a sad sad error). Anywho I ran it in the terminal and got this

err:shell:HCR_GetFolderAttributes HCR_GetFolderAttributes should be called for simple PIDL's only!
fixme:font:WineEngRemoveFontResourceEx :stub

err:shell:HCR_GetFolderAttributes HCR_GetFolderAttributes should be called for simple PIDL's only!
goes on a loop then comes to that second error

Any help would be great :) thanks.

Ah forgot to mention i'm running ubuntu gutsy