cant find libGL.so with wine 0.9.52

Hi group and moderator L. Rahyen

I've run into a small problem with the current release.  I can do the initial load of VirtualDubMod  (I've always used wine for it) but when I try to have it read a file the startup window starts screaming for about 800 lines it can't find libGL.so then gives up and GPF's on me.

But I have the 32 bit version of the Mesa libraries installed at /usr/lib and the 32 bit version of the X11R7.3 mesa libraries installed at /usr/local/lib and the corresponding 64 bit installed in /usr/lib64 and /usr/local/lib64 .   I've also checked the ld.so.conf file to see what order the libraries are searched.

I'm kind of scratching my head here. It looks like it should be a configuration problem, either wine or mine.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Mike