Re: Error when program tries to file report

On Jan 6, 2008 6:32 PM, Evil Jay <wine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That looks like the application reporting a WinSock error to me.  11001
means that it couldn't resolve the name of the machine to which the
application was trying to connect.  If this is happening with an old
application when the program tries to file a report, perhaps the company
no longer has a DNS entry for the machine that used to accept the reports.

-J

Jim Hall wrote:
> First; is this a Wine error number? 11001
> The dialog box has the Wine logo in the upper left corner.
>
> Jim

Could be. Here's the info that showed up in a different window.

Uploading C:\s8.IL.PDP
   Using TCP/IP
   PGP API Version: November 27, 1996
   Identifying pubkey folder : C:\IDIS