Re: Debugging DCOM for Future Pinball

;)
of course, and it works fine with dcom98.exe

In fact I wonder If wine is far from a working builtin dcom, I often see apps that need dcom98.exe.
So I'd like to try some basic debugging without dcom98.exe, and the first step is to set best debug channels to have good traces

LvR

Warren Dumortier a écrit :
Simply install dcom98!
There's also a script named winetricks -> ./winetricks dcom98