Printing bitmaps with wine?

Hi all,

I have a program to display topographical maps
(http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iAppId=1649). It allows to print the
maps but with wine till now I only get some garbage. It tested on HP Laserjet
4L with PCL and a Lexmark T522 with generic postscript driver. The result is
the same garbage. I am wondering if it is possible at all to print bitmaps
with Wine?

To test with another program I tried to run mspaint.exe with wine. But for
some reason it not even opened the common printing dialog.

Hope to get some advice from you how to continue with this issue.

Best regards,

Klaus