Call for Testers: Dreamweaver on Wine

Last I checked, Dreamweaver 8 starts and seems to run reasonably
well under Wine.  But I'm no Dreamweaver user, and I don't have
time to do much QA on it myself, so I'm sure I'm missing a lot of problems.
Could somebody test it and/or comb through the appdb comments, usenet posts,
blog entries, and whatnot about Dreamweaver, and start filing bugs?
Can't fix 'em if we don't know about 'em!

Thanks,
Dan