Phasout of winehq.com email addresses

The use of the email address
 wine-users@xxxxxxxxxx
has been phased out this week. The Mailman program that runs this list has been configured to silently drop posts sent to that address. To post to this list, only the address
 wine-users@xxxxxxxxxx
                   ^^^
should be used. I have not seen anyone use the old address in a long time, so it should not affect anyone. But someone who has not posted here in a long time might want to check their address book.

Anyone with questions can post here or email me privately.