Re: Changed mouse-pointer

Charity Abbott schreef:
Maybe his window manager settings? Try using a different window
manager or creating a new user on the machine.

I made a new user on my machine and on the machine of my customer. On my machine everything is OK, but on the other machine with the new user the same problem. There is no /etc/skel or a default-profile.

I really don't know what to do... Reinstalling the machine is really much work (it's a thin-client-server).

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.