Re: Changed mouse-pointer

Maybe his window manager settings? Try using a different window
manager or creating a new user on the machine.

On 5/22/07, Paul van der Vlis <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

In an application (Scheduele+) the mouse-pointer has changed to a hand.
Now it's really difficult to click on something.

This is at a customer. I have the same application at home, with the
same distribution and wine version, and I don't have this problem.

I have reinstalled wine completely at home and at my customer, and
removed ~/.wine, but the problem has not gone.

Any hints?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--