Re: Screen turns dark

I had a similar problem with EQ. It seemed to happen when I turned on
some of the options like vertex and pixel shaders and dynamic
lighting. It wouldn't do anything to the game until I logged out and
tried to log back in though. I don't know if WoW has a text file that
stores all of the options like EQ does, but I would try playing around
with it if it does.