Re: World Of Warcraft on FreeBSD 6.2

Declan Moriarty wrote:
On Sat, 2007-03-31 at 15:51 -0500, Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:
Has anyone been able to get World of Warcraft Burning crusade running
on FreeBSD 6.2 stable with wine 0.9.34 and a nvidia video driver?

I had it working on a earlier version of wine 9.22(I think it was)

if someone would mind posting some instructions on how to get this
working it would be great

If you posted your errors, we could have a laugh at you and perhaps
suggest something :-). WoW seems to work under wine, to judge by threads
around
Hi Sam,
I think you asked for that. When posting you should always give as
much relevant information as possible, otherwise nobody will bother responding.
Cheers
Nick