World Of Warcraft on FreeBSD 6.2

Has anyone been able to get World of Warcraft Burning crusade running
on FreeBSD 6.2 stable with wine 0.9.34 and a nvidia video driver?

I had it working on a earlier version of wine 9.22(I think it was)

if someone would mind posting some instructions on how to get this
working it would be great

Thank you Wine Devlopers for continued FreeBSD Support

Sam Fourman Jr.