question on wineconsole from GNOME launcher

I have a 4 line batch file that just copies files:

copynewr.bat
copy c:\msgnet\obj\sign\cmdapi\release\X.exe m:\silentm\update
copy c:\msgnet\sign_new\release\Y.exe        m:\silentm\update
copy c:\msgnet\obj\sign\monitor\release\Z.exe m:\silentm\update
copy c:\msgnet\httpupdate\release\ZZ.exe  m:\silentm\update

When I run the command from a terminal window
/usr/local/bin/wineconsole "c:/msgnet/database/copynewr.bat"
It runs, copies the files and exits and I get my command prompt back for the terminal.

When I create a GNOME desktop launcher icon and have the above as the command
to run the wineconsole never exits.

What can I do so after clicking the launcher on the GNOME desktop it will copy the files
and then exit.

Thanks,

Jerry