Wine default font

Hi winers!

I'd like to change the default Wine font, I think it uses the Windows font "System" or "Fixed". I found where I can set the font replacements in the wine registry, and set System and Fixed to use a Bitstream font instead, but it didn't seem to have an effect. Could anyone tell me how to set the font to something else?

Any tips/pointers would be appreciated.

thanks
Jonathan