Re: Opening wine-based applications from Firefox?

On 10/2/2006 3:12 PM, lifemonster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx went clickity clack on the keyboard and produced this interesting bit of text:
Daniel Skorka wrote:
lifemonster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
My question: does anyone know of a way to feed Firefox the complete
filepath to the correct application?
Do you know what this NG is about?

Daniel

Actually ... yes, I think I do.
On the other hand, maybe I should apologise for not being aware that
you decide which wine-related questions are acceptable.

I think the reason why he asks is because there's a perfectly acceptable version of Firefox that doesn't require Wine. This makes your original question somewhat confusing. Why would you want to run the Windows version of Firefox under Wine instead of using the native Linux version?

--
If You Think I'm A Bitch, Wait Until You Meet My Mother.