Different audio settings for different applications

Hello!

In former releases of wine it was possible to use winecfg to apply
different audio settings for different applications. It was possible to
grant full audio access to one application and to totally switch off
audio for another application.

Nowadays this doesn't seem to work any more: I can either allow all
applications to use audio or none at all. I cannot forbid a single
application to use audio. If I try to uncheck the appropriate option in
winecfg for one application audio is being switched off for all apps.

Am I doing something wrong there or has there really been a change in
policy regarding this capabilities?

--
Wolfgang Klein (Paderborn/DE)        ,_,
PGP-Schlüssel per e-mail anfordern: (o,o) Request PGP key by e-mail: