Re: No fonts in "Magic Online"

liberforce <luis.menina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> - wine 0.9.19 (built by hand)
> I used fontforge version: fontforge-1.0-0.20050809 (last Mandriva
> version), and have seen no special compiling problem. But I still have
> no fonts with magic online. The winecfg looks good however. I join here
> a debugging trace that I did with:

Since you seem to have fonts in winecfg, this isn't related to
fontforge.

>     WINEDEBUG="font" wine magic.exe
> while being in the magic online directory, according to hints in
> http://cedegawiki.sweetleafstudios.com/wiki/Magic_Online . I have seen
> no FreeType config file however, so I suppose that hint was specific to
> cedega. I even have installed in the windows/fonts directory the
> windows fonts I had from an old Win98 CD (extracted them from .CAB
> files with cabextract).
>
> The trace can be found at http://liberforce.blogsite.org/wine/font.log
> Look for the "err" keyword, and especially that kind of error:
>
> warn:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file
> "/home/luis/.wine/dosdevices/c:/Program Files/Wizards of the
> Coast/Magic Online/ms sans serif" err = 1

Does the file '~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Wizards of the Coast/Magic
Online/ms sans serif" exist? What about the same, but with '.ttf' at the
end? Try opening it with fontforge and check wether you can see any
outlines.

Daniel