Re: AOPA RTFP, XSetDashes, Hatches not implemented, Easy fix?

Daniel Skorka wrote:
niles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I've been trying to run AOPA's Real Time Flight Planner (RTFP) from
Jeppesen Sanderson Inc.  It's almost works, but I get the following
error when it tries to draw the route:

fixme:gdi:ExtCreatePen PS_USERSTYLE not handled
fixme:gdi:ExtCreatePen Hatches not implemented
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range
for operation)
 Major opcode of failed request:  58 (X_SetDashes)
 Value in failed request:  0x0
 Serial number of failed request:  63199

I don't actually care if the line style is exactly the same as windows,
but it seems like the odd pen style is screwing up setting the dashes
in X.  This seems like it might be a really simple thing to fix for
someone with a clue. Unfortuately, I lack clue wrt to wine development.

I'd say it's more about X11 than wine. Find the code doing the bad call,
fix it. I'm not exactly a X11 coder myself, so can't help you there.
Try opening a bug in bugzilla.

Daniel
Check with the latest cvs/git A patch to address this may have been committed.
Paul R.