Re: squares instead of font characters since wine-0.9.13

On 9/26/06, Piotr Sawicki <pelle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 do you know why when running wine-0.9.13 and all later versions of wine,
 finale displays squares instead of font characters
 and when running wine 0.9.12 everything displays ok?

 I have checked with wine versions that I have compiled from source on
mandrake 10.0. The wine directory was left without any changes.

First, you should really update to the latest wine release, 0.9.21.
Second, you need to make sure you have fontforge and the freetype
devel libraries installed.

--
James Hawkins