Re: crush when play SC

On 9/26/06, Jerry Hnidy <jerlinux@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am also very new.  Is there a place you would start to get comfortable
with Linux?

This is out of the scope of this miling list. However, I will tell you
that I personally started by reading Gentoo's installation handbook
and doing what it says:
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/index.xml

When I do the help walk here in suse, it starts with a kernel section.
And I don't even know what a kernel is.
A simple search on google/wikipedia will tell you.

Do they write books on how to make this system happy?

Searching google, or amazon, or another book store for "suse book"
will show you the answer.

For example, I still cannot get this machine to network with the windows
machine scattered throughout the rest of the house.

You will figure it out if you do your research.

Finally, _please_ reply to the mailing list address
(wine-users@xxxxxxxxxx), which is not my address.

--
Jerry Hnidy
Woodhaven, Mi