Re: crush when play SC

On 9/25/06, yuheng li <yuheng108@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't kown how to do that, I am a linux newbie

I suggest that you get comfortable with Linux first then. For this
particular thing, you might look up "bash redirection" on google.
Also, always make sure that you are replying to the list unless it's
something personal and/or doesn't concern the list.

--
()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\  - against HTML mail & vCards