Re: Photoshop menus

On 7/29/06, Remus Boara <remus.boara@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Wine 0.9.17 user here having bad headaches with Photoshop menus...
>
> Which version of Photoshop?

Thanks for your reply.... It's about PS 7.0

Thanks for the info.

> >When choosing an option from the context menu or some other sorts of
> >drop downs, the respective areas are not clickable even they are
> >highlighted.
> >
> >Other thing would be that when I'm opening Blending Options, set some
> >effects, then click OK, the tool windows is disappearing ...
>
> Did you check to see if the tool window is hiding behind the main window?

... the tool box is not hidding behind the main window it vanishes :).
The biggest pain still is that the
context menues and other cannot be clicked... :(

According to
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=1336
wine-0.9.8 worked well with photoshop 7; maybe you could
try that version and see if it helps.
- Dan