Re: (Still) no printing possible in wine 0.9.15

Duane Clark wrote:
Sven Rudolph wrote:
Hello List,

since my first posting with the same subject was somehow incomplete, i
decided to repost my question.

I just installed wine-0.9.15, because I wasn't able to print with
wine-0.9.8, but unfortunately the problem persists.

My systems:

Workstation:
Gentoo 2006.0
Cups-1.1.23
no /etc/printcap
no local printer connected

I guess you just want to print to a file? Have you tried creating one fake local printer? Maybe that will make Wine work ok.

Oops, sorry. I really should learn to read through the entire email before attempting an answer. Just ignore that.