Re: Internet Explorer 6 Setup & App D

On 6/6/06, Luke Bratch <l_bratch@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
James Hawkins wrote:
> The only thing you have to do to install IE6 is
place a copy of native
> inseng.dll in windows/system32 before running
ie6setup.  Then run
> ie6setup with no dll overrides.

This doesn't work for me either.  It gets the setup
program to download the files (when set to win98) but
fails to actually install.  This is the method I have
found works for me:

Again, why are you setting version to win98?  It works perfect fine
with a fresh .wine without any dll overrides or wine.inf hacks
(besides copying inseng.dll to windows/system32 before the install).

--
James Hawkins