Re: Re: Problems with this program

> Did you compile Wine or install a binary package? Are you using ALSA for
> printing? If you are using ALSA and compiled Wine, do you have the
> equivalent of the alsa-devel package installed (when compiling, Wine
> specifically looks for the alsa include files)?

I am quite sure that you didn´t mean "ALSA", but "CUPS":

ALSA = Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
CUPS = Common Unix Printing System

So it´s not hard to guess which one of the two has to do with printing...

Additionally, I´d like to add that the problem lies IMHO not in printing, but
in the display of the application on the screen. So it has nothing to do with
CUPS either, because I guess that noone of you uses a printer-similar
technique to display things on a monitor...

Greets,
Dennis