Problems with this program

Hi

I am a chemistryteacher in Germany and need to be able to run this
application:

http://www.learn-line.nrw.de/angebote/gefahrstoffdb/Gefahrstoffe.zip

Of course, there is no Linux-version, and my wine 0.9.9 (Ubuntu Dapper) is not
able to run it, you have font-rendering issues. Most letters have about
fontsize 200 or something like that. I have not figured out how to fix that
problem.

The shell-output is like this:

fixme:font:SetMapperFlags (0x349c, 0x00000000): stub - harmless

I attached a small screenshot how it looks like. You see that some fonts have
the correct size and others are *way* to big.

So my question is: How should I proceed?

PS: I am not subscribed, please CC me.
--
Gruß,
  Carsten Niehaus