Re: Wine is very slow

Segin wrote:

ARMAND Morgan wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to perform a installation of FF8 with wine, but the installation is very slow. About 2h to perform 10% of the install. Is there any reason about that ? I've a good configuration so it's not the fault of my pc.

First of all, if you have a Celeron, no matter how fast of a celeron it is, your PC sucks. Celeron is, as stated by an ex-employee of Intel, "a bunch of spare transistors thrown together to make a cheap Pentium for the worthless bastards in India." (sic)

It should be noted that the quoted comment above was referring to Pentium 4-compatable Celerons, and benchmarks can back it up.

Second, no network connexion is available. Can I make it works ?

Please learn better English. If you can't take the time to produce decent English, then we can't be bothered to read your postings.

Thx for your help.

Please Segin,

don't include me in your words " we can't be bothered to read your postings".

I think you should leave if you had been bothered by the postings.

But first you could at least apologize.