Re: Re: Wine is very slow

David Shaw wrote:

Mike Hearn wrote:

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:54:11 +0000, Segin wrote:
Please learn better English. If you can't take the time to produce decent English, then we can't be bothered to read your postings.

Segin, your attitude towards others is unacceptable. You have already
annoyed several Wine developers - either cut the insults or leave. Your
choice.

-mike

I have to say that I agree - and also, do not presume that you are speaking for all on this mailing list when stating your personal opinions in future, please.

David Shaw

David and Mike, I could not agree more! very well put and on target.

Thanks,
Rick Knight