Re: Re-proposal: web forums

Jonathan Ernst wrote:
Le dimanche 23 avril 2006 à 12:41 -0500, Tom Spear (Dustin Booker,
Dustin Navea) a écrit :

But I still want to get certain threads delivered to my mailbox, so I suffer thru all the ones I don't read. Where if I subscribe to a forum thread, then I get all posts to that thread in my mailbox (how i like it) and can click a link in the email that takes me directly to that thread (like bugzilla does for its bugs) so I can post.

What about using your mail client and its ability to access nntp
mailing-lists ?
How do you propsose I access the NNTP threads? My ISP's news server has been down forever, and as far as I can tell, google only lets you access the newsgroups thru the browser thru their site..