running WinBUGS by using wine in linux or unix

Hey all,

Maybe there are so many people have ask this question, but I still want to know that. I am doing a simulation by generating data in SAS and calling WINBUGS remotely. But, I have to switch my job to UNIX. So, I was wondering if there are some people who have successfully run WinBUGS by using wine in Linux or UNIX. Or have some experience about calling WINBUGS remotely by batch-mode using scripts with wine.

If you have that experience, could you please describe a little bit how you do that?

Your help will be highly appreciated!!!

Best

Tianji Cai