Re: Warcraft III on latest stable release of Fedora 5

Alexander N. Sørnes skrev:

Kris van der Merwe skrev:

Hi
I would appreciate some help as I dont know Wine.

I am scheduled to demonstrate Open Source to a small group of users.
I want to use Warcraft to demonstrate Wine.
The install and regedit went fine.  ("Gfx OpenGL"=1)
When I do :
    cd ~/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Warcraft\ III/
    wine "Warcraft III.exe" -opengl

The outline of the initial Warcaft startup window, appear, the processor
is busy for a few seconds, and then Warcraft "hangs"

Run war3.exe instead.