how to open a linux application in the windows program

I appreciate your help as I begin to understand Wine.
I installed kernel-win32 on Linux,and tried running a program which is developed with vc++6.0.
The program runs well except opening a linux application.
I can use system(),WinExec(),and ShellExecute() to open a windows application in vc++6.0.
The question is,how to  open a linux application in my program?and how to fill the correct parameters in these 3 functions.
--yaoyansi

雅虎1G免费邮箱百分百防垃圾信
雅虎助手-搜索、杀毒、防骚扰