Wine] Re: IE6 on wine

Joerg Schaible wrote:

> Well, WINE is supposed to deliver the IE functionality, so you should > not have to install IE6.

G'day

It turned out that the copy of winetools I had was nuked. Once Markus told me that it should work, I rechecked. I just up and installed a new copy and there were all the great menu items he'd been seeing and I hadn't. Including the IE6 SP1 install.

Visual Foxpro apparently requires a fair bit of it's functionality.

Thanks...
--
ldb