Re: err:font:ReadFontDir

Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
I get the same behaviour, and I am compiling my own Wine for years.
The directory wasnt created by make install,
and no font was put in here.

You probably don't have fontforge. Those are compiled and created only if you have fontforge.

The fonts and use of fontforge are a fairy recent addition to Wine. As a completely wild guess, perhaps very recently someone introduced a bug causing the path to be compiled into Wine even when you don't have fontforge.

And I really wonder why we get path like /usr/local/bin/../lib/../share
(this happens for wine processes too)

As another completely wild guess, there have been some recent changes to Wine to make it easier to do certain <mumble> things directly out of the Wine source tree (I wasn't really paying close attention). I would guess those changes are causing the long relative paths.