Standard Font Size

Hello,

I am trying to install the software Autocad LT97 under Wine 0.9.10.
The setup.exe program launch itself normally and ask me the serial number of the software. This number is 610-00xxxxxx and should be entered in two field, the first one for 610 and the second one for 00xxxxxx. Unfortunately, the standard font used by wine is too wide, and it is not possible to enter the 0 of 610 in the first field. It is indeed a font width problem, because I can enter 3 characters if I use small letters, for example "ooo".
How it is possible to change the font size or type in wine ?
I tried to change some font values in the registry files, but nothing happened.

Regards

Pierre Brial