Re: Tibia under wine

Frederico Bertucci napisał(a):
Hi folks!!

I trying run Tibia (a rpg game by cipsoft) and its work fine, but without
video aceleration, i already try cedega, crossover, wine and all failed.

there any thing I can do to run 3D in tibia.

I am using Slackware 10.2, with the latest wine, my video card is ATI 9200
SE

tks for attention
Maybe you should see first if you have 3d acceleration. Try fglrxinfo command. If it shows "indirect mesa" this will mean that your xorg or xfree86 configuration is incorrect.