Re: Error while compiling code using wineg++ / winegcc

Vikas Gera wrote:
Hi!!
I am not able to compile a test program on solaris using winegcc tool. Can anybody help?

In general, wine-devel is the appropriate list for winelib/winegcc questions. Also, I would suggest adding "Solaris" to the subject line, so that people familiar with that platform will be more likely to take a close look.