Re: install IE6

Yuandan Zhang wrote:
Hi,

Prevously, I set up Office 2000 with out outlook and frontpage
sucessfully. Aftert that, I installed OUTLOOK and Frontpage. they
require Internet Explorer to run. When I tried to install IE6, it says

'A previous installation has pending work requiring a reboot. You need
to restart your computer to complete that installation before run IE
setup. Setuo will now close'

How to fix this??

You could run wineboot which executes whatever it wants a reboot to do; after that finished, try again

HTH,

Joris