Re: Problem with WineTools - unexpected identifier

Rainer M Krug schrieb:
Hi

I try to run WineTools, It starts fine, but when I click any button (e.g. Basic Setup), it gives me the following message and returns to the main menu:

Any help welcome,

Rainer

Hi Rainer!

This is a SuSE 9.3 specific problem in the WineTools which I think to haved fixed a few days ago, but the fix is not released yet. I'll send you the new version today.

Sven