Re: Google Earth - displays nothing, moans about graphics card

Phil Reynolds schrieb:
I have installed Google Earth under wine 0.9.5, using winetools
0.9jo-III.

I believe it is going quite well - it tells me I have an unrecognised
graphics card and asks me to log in when the form appears.

The program appears and, since installing the mozilla ActiveX , just
sits there with nothing showing in the main display area.

I haven't this problem with Wine 0.9.5 and GoogleEarth. Maybe it has to do with your graphics card and/or its driver.

Have you installed the Internet Explorer before?

Sven