Re: Wine and Java timezone problem.

Dan Kegel wrote:
anders.ronningen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I am using wine to compile code for Texas Instruments dsp's. One step in the process is generating code from a graphic configuration file (tcf). When I try to do that, it fails with some Java related messages. The -b in my command tells tconf.exe to run in batch mode, so it doesn't try to open a GUI or something like that. I ran the same command in a dos-shell and it worked like a charm.

Log:

wine c:/updates/bios_5_20_01/xdctools/tconf -b -Dconfig.importPath=c:/updates/bios_5_20_01/packages tiger.tcf err:font:ReadFontDir Can't open directory "/home/anr/.wine/dosdevices/c:/WINNT/Fonts"
err:font:ReadFontDir Can't open directory "/usr/share/fonts/ttf/western"
Please use the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software\Fonts\LogPixels
to set the screen resolution and remove the "Resolution" entry in the config file
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
at sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfoFile.createZoneInfo(ZoneInfoFile.java:527)

A few questions:
1) Which version of Wine are you using?
2) What's the name of the TI development software you're using?
   Is it Code Composer Studio,
http://focus.ti.com/dsp/docs/dspsupportnp.tsp?sectionId=3&tabId=451&familyId=44
   ?  If so, we have a page about it at
   http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=2034
3) What version of that software are you using?
4) Have you been using it successfully with wine for long, or is this your first try?
5) Java, eh?  Can you tell what version of the Java runtime it's using?
- Dan

Just tried with Wine 0.9, but that didn't work either.

- Anders