wine printer configuration

Hi ALL

I am partly successfull in configuring Notes 6.5.3 and IExplore on wine eventhough It took a lot of hurdles. I am running wine on fedora core 3 with these rpms installed
        winetools-0.9-3jo
        wine-0.9.2-1fc3winehq
Now I am facing few problems like
1) By default /etc/wine/* (wine directory as its contents like config file was not created. I had to download the file from internet)
2) It shows an error when opening msn.com but not on redhat.com or other sites
3) I am not able to print from my notes saying
    "Cannot access printer or printer driver( may be due to insufficient memory)"
    when I used winecfg I got the error  "psdrv:PSDRV_FindPrinterInfo"
4) I cannot open the http link inside the notes. For this I have to make the browser option as Microsoft browser.

But I remember I never faced any such problem when I was trying on cxoffice
Please help me to solve the probelm and any advice to this mail Id

Thanks & Regards

Anil Lal P K
Mob : +91 (0) 9886829283
office : 080 25094019

"To everything there is a season..."
"There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven..."

Yahoo! Photos