Re: Problems with Microchips MPLAB IDE

    Dirk> Hello, I try to use Microchips MPLAB IDE 7.22 with wine 0.9.3 in
    Dirk> contrary to the AppDB it doesn't work, it hangs during the first
    Dirk> splash screen. When I try it with WINEDEBUG=warn+all the last
    Dirk> message I get is:

    Dirk> warn:gdi:GDI_GetObjPtr Invalid handle 0x62c

    Dirk> I already registered all the .dlls as advised in the AppDB and
    Dirk> also installed a gdi32.dll.

    Dirk> Does anybody has an idea?

Just for reference: Download mplab at
http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/MP722full.ZIP

Dirk, did you manage to install mplab with wine? For me, istallation already
fails either with builtin ole32,oleaut32,rpcrt4 or with native.

If installation fails and you run on an otherwise installed directory,
expect failure.

Bye
--
Uwe Bonnes                bon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx