Re: New Winecfg crash

Evil wrote:

Robert Reif wrote:

...The latest winecfg now loads all sound drivers ...

Ah, knowing that made it pretty easy for me to find.  I know from
playing with Amarok that many of us are seeing big problems with aRts
support under KDE3.5.  In fact, most everything that tries to use aRts
*except* KDE itself will crash.

I renamed the winearts driver, and sure enough it now lets me modify the
audio settings with no problem.  Thanks for the assistance, Robert!

-Jesse

It looks like it tries to close a device that failed to open. I can provide a patch once I figure out how to install the
necessary stuff to get it to compile, unless someone else
wants to fix it sooner.