Re: execute an application with wine twice

On Thursday 01 December 2005 12:56, Curro Amores wrote:
> Hi is possible to run an application twice at the same time?
>
> I have an access 97 app. First time i run it perfect, but i would like to
> run it again without closing the first one.
It's likely that it detects that it's running already, and does something
different. Can the app be started 2 times in Windows?

Anyway, the crash shouldn't happen. Why are you using native dcom? What
windows version have you set? I have made the experiance, that native dcom
won't run with winver = NT | 2000 | XP

Stefan