Having A Problem Installing Continuum

I have recently tried to install continuum.  Unfortunately, every time i attempt to install, I get the errors that are at the end of this message.  If there is any way that I could get this installer to work, I would be most apreciative of your help.

Corey McClymonds
fixme:advapi:CheckTokenMembership ((nil) 0x7fdd1ea8 0x7fc1fba8) stub!
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_AUTOURLDETECT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc WM_SETFONT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_LIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
wine-pthread: paint.c:150: ME_Repaint: Assertion `pRun == pCursor->pRun' failed.

Note:  This is the entire error, and I am almost entirely sure the last one is the problem, as I have seen all of the richedit stubs before.